"We're here people," said Backpack as he recognized the pink graffiti on a manhole that said 'Jorge + Esperanza'.
"What the heck were teenagers doing down here?" asked Blackberry when he stopped to read the writing.
"Come on, Blackberry," said Backpack, annoyed at the random questions that Blackberry had continually asked during the walk between the SIOA. headquarters and the airport. Blackberry had a fear of getting lost. Backpack, even though he had only been to the airport once, felt like he knew it like the back of his hand.
"Don't worry guys, I know this place like the back of my hand," said Backpack reassuringly.
"Do you even have a hand?" asked Blackberry. Backpack looked down at his straps which had now turned a faded blue color.
"You know what I mean," said Backpack.
"Blackberry, e-mail L.T. and ask him what the flight number is," said G.P.S. Blackberry e-mailed L.T. a mesage that said, 'L.T., what is our flight #. Blackberry'. the reply was, 'its flight 313'.
Backpack and company crept onto the runway and into an orange luggage cart next to a boarding tunnel that said 313.
"All we have to do now is wait to get thrown into the hold," said Backpack, he unzipped himself and GPS jumped in. "Come on Blackberry," he said.
"No way, I'm claustrophobic," objected Blackberry.
"Well, you're more likely to get lost or smashed out there, so just hop in and relax. I have a bag of chips in there you can have." Blackberry took a look inside, saw the BBQ chips and jumped in.
"I don't know if I'm that excited to get tossed around, but it sounds simple enough," said Blackberry as Backpack zipped him in. Backpack saw two men start throwing in luggage and laid down next to a red suitcase. As soon as they where thrown into the now crowded hold, Backpack found a spot to sleep and prepared for the long trip ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment