"Woo-hoo!" said Backpack excitedly after searching a rather large black suitcase " hey guys, I found some Lays."
"I don't like Lays," said G.P.S. "did you find any Doritos?"
"Doritos," said Blackberry, longingly.
"Nope. No Doritos. I guess you'll just have live with Lays," said Backpack with a smile.
"Aw-man," chorused G.P.S. and Blackberry.
Suddenly Backpack heard a loud clanking noise.
"Backpack, Blackberry, get down!" said G.P.S. as he heard the noise.
"Calm down guys, its just the door to the hold," said Blackberry, "Oh, the door to the hold!" gasped Blackberry.
"Come on guys," said Backpack. G.P.S. hopped back inside.
"Back in there?" asked Blackberry. "No way."
"Trust me, I'm not to excited about it either," said Backpack. "Just get in."
Blackberry finally gave in and, with a sigh jumped inside Backpack. Backpack hopped out the door to the hold as soon as the workers turned there heads. They where finally in Equatorial Guinea.
No comments:
Post a Comment